Sunday, September 9, 2007

More House Photos

Standing on my front patio, I took this picture of the house across the street. Note the cobblestone street and water in the potholes. Since this is the rainy season, it rains for a while almost every day; thus, the water never has a chance to dry up.
Now I am standing across the street and took this picture of Yelapa street next to my house. That is my house in the right hand corner of the photo.



Standing at the front door, this is the living room.


This is the other side of the living room. The telephone that you see actually works now!!! We dont have cable TV so we get 4 channels: 2 of which are so snowy you can't watch them but the other 2 are clear. All four are Spanish stations. I miss CNN!!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Sheila,
I am so glad to see more photos!!! It is so nice to actually see your house, bedroom, livingroom, etc.

xo
;-)

Judy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.