Sunday, September 9, 2007

Inside the House

This is the eating area next to the living room.


And the kitchen. Note the blue water jug on the counter. We buy large jugs of purified water to drink. So far, no hot water! I think when it gets "cold" we will turn on the heater and have hot water!! I wash my dishes in cold water, use lots of palmolive dish detergent and pretend like they are clean! So far I haven't gotten sick. I limit my dishes to a bowl, spoon, a glass, and a couple of knives and I use these all the time. I wash them and put them away in the area where I keep my food. I try not to "share dishes".
Once again, sorry this is not rotated. I don't know how to rotate the pictures yet. I'm still learning. Anyway, this is our bathroom. The toilet takes up exactly half the width of the room and the shower takes up the other half. The sink is outside the bathroom in the hallway.

No comments: