Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Food and Mariachis!

I had lunch at this poolside restaurant. A fruit plate with fresh pineapple, papaya, cantaloupe, watermelon, apple slices, grapes, honeydew and cottage cheese and a lime agua fresca to sip and enjoy.




This is the La Villita restaurant in the hotel. It is right on the beach and you can eat inside or outside.


Same picture---sorry I put it on twice!


Sunday brunch at La Villita was magnificient! These mariachi played, there were clowns with balloons for the kids, champagne for the adults and the food was to die for! 6 kinds of juice, some Asian food, lots of fresh fruit and vegetables, cheeses, eggs, meats, fish, and of course, pancakes for the tourists! And that was just the beginning!

On Saturday night I ate dinner there and had a margarita, tortilla soup, and shrimp tacos. Too bad, no room for dessert!

Quite a lovely way to eat. Hasta luego.

1 comment:

Judy said...

OK, I promise I won't tell Bob...but which one of the band members did say you had the date with? I've forgotten what you told me! LOL