Thursday, November 15, 2007

Guadalajara, Here I Come!

Tomorrow morning I am off to another adventure! I have friends in Guadalajara from my trip there in 2005 and they have invited me to visit them. I look forward to spending a few days with them.

Guadalajara, the second largest city in Mexico, is about 225 miles east of PV. It will be a 5 hour trip on a first-class bus. We will go through the Sierra Madre mountains, on a two-lane road, to reach the main highway. Then is it is a divided highway all the way to the city. I actually made this journey on the bus when I was here before. It isn't a bad trip, just a long time to sit on a bus, but the mountain scenery is lovely.

I will not have a computer available on a daily basis while I am gone, so no more blogging until I return. I am sure I will have
much to write about when I get back (and pictures too)! So until then...

Hasta luego.

No comments: