Saturday, April 19, 2008

Dinners With Friends

All work and no play makes me a dull lady! So, after school I make sure that I have some time with friends.

Yesterday I had dinner with 3 friends from the Colegio. Nieves, Emma, me, and Lucy (l to r) talked, laughed, reminisced and had a great time together. We plan to visit again before I leave.






Last Saturday, Anita, a teacher friend, invited me to have supper with her and a friend of hers. We went to one of my favorite Mexican restaurants, "Cenaduria Tia Anita" which is a local restaurant open only on Saturdays and Sundays and serves (delicious) Mexican fare. No hamburgers here!!

The restaurant itself is so beautiful. Located outside in a lovely garden, one dines amongst the flowers!


This is the view as you enter the restaurant.

There is a walking path so you can stroll in the garden and enjoy the pretty flowers.



Further back is a fountain and the children can play here.


This is the restaurant itself. Most of it is under the roof but there are a few tables outside and I prefer to sit there in the garden.

My friend, Anita (in the white shirt) gets a hug from Gina's son! My bowl of Pozole is waiting for me at my place at the table. Yummmm! We had a good time.


Yes, that is a real, cloth, tablecloth on the table! Woo hoo!

Hasta luego.

No comments: