Sunday, July 11, 2010

Let's Go Back To Mexico!

After spending the year 2009 having both my knees replaced, going to Physical Therapy for months, and doing hours and hours of knee exercises, I am ready to return to Mexico! Yea!



A kind invitation from my friend, Rosario, instigated the vacation and I leave next Wednesday, July 14th. I will fly into the city of Guadalajara in the state of Jalisco, meet Rosario, and we will travel to her sister's home in the city of Aguascalientes, about 3 hours north of Guadalajara. My trip will end in the city of Puerto Vallarta where I lived in 2007-08 while teaching there.



I am excited about the trip and I look forward to sharing with you some interesting stories, photos and information about Aguascalientes as well as the other places that I visit.



On the left side of my blog, scroll down and you will see a small word: "blogarithm". You can enter your email address there and you will be notified by email when I write a new post. Sign up there and you won't miss a thing!



I hope to visit with you often and to pass on some entertaining and informative tidbits about life in Mexico. Won't you come with me on this vacation?



Hasta luego.

No comments: