Thursday, October 18, 2007

Harbor Day

After school today I spent the afternoon at the harbor with the cruise ships. Every Wednesday, during the low season, cruise ships dock at the harbor and now that high season is beginning, they come more often. The harbor is only a few blocks from my house and every day as I go and come from school I see the ships. Today was the day to go there and take some pictures.




Self-explanatory picture.




This welcomes the tourists to Puerto Vallarta and provides a photo op for most people. On the floor of the fountain is the symbol of PV: the seahorse.

This is the Dawn Princess from Canada.


I think the arrows and white spot may be a helicopter landing pad.


That's a pretty big boat!!


Today there were two ships docked there but this is the only picture I could get of the second one.

There are a few more pictures and they will be next.

Hasta luego.


No comments: