Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Las Flores de Mexico

These are pictures of some of the beautiful and different flowers in Mexico. Enjoy!



This is the Rosa Morada tree.



A close-up of the Rosa Morada tree.


Same close-up. Sorry, I made a mistake and don't know how to delete, so enjoy the same picture again!



Palm trees silhouetted against the blue sky.



A blooming cactus.





This is a Primavera tree in Guadalajara with gorgeous, orange blooms.



A Maguey plant---also known as the Blue Agave. The Agave is where we get that great tequila!



Bougainvillea in San Sebastian.




I love to see the different flowers, trees and landscaping here in Mexico. I wish I could take a picture of everything!!

Hasta luego.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheila,
Your pictures of the flowers and trees made me happy. Thank you for sharing your journey. I hope all is going well for you.
Faye

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great to be there during a different season! You know how to get the most out of your experiences, and that's what keeps us young at heart. The flowers are charming. How is the teaching going?

Love,
Barbara