Thursday, July 12, 2007

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my first blog! I hope that I, as the writer (bloggER!) and you, as the reader (blogEE!) will spend some time together as I go on my adventure to teach English in Mexico!

As a first-time blogger, I am trying to learn how to write and post pictures and and hope that they actually reach you. I must give kudos to my nephew,Nathan, for suggesting that I "blog" instead of trying to email everyone; and many thanks to my friend, Judy, who helped me set up the blog. Without her help, you wouldn't be reading this!

The way this blog-thing works, I write, you read, and then you can make a comment on the post if you would like. It isn't necessary, but it will be nice for me to get your thoughts on the subjects that we share. As time goes on, I may become skillful at making this blog more interesting and when I have photos to share, well, as they say...a picture is worth a thousand words.

Next time, I will explain the what, when, where and why of my travels to Mexico. Hasta luego. (Until later)

3 comments:

Judy said...

Great job Sheila!!!
You know, you actually set it up yourself...I just got you more and more confused!! LOL
I look forward to reading your next installment.
xo

Saraspeaks said...

Great start, Sheila!! I am very impressed. Sara

Nathan said...

Yea Aunt Sheila!

Great job. I can't wait to see it grow and change over time.

-Nathan